ardent

I think there's a flaw in our code

Shroom getting and maybe some meet and greet?

Vitani

Vedia
Fledgling

Intermediate Healer (30)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Asena
07-08-2024, 04:04 AM

I'll use you as a warning sign

Did Tani know she was followed? No. That was until she heard the click clacking behind her. She didn't care though. With the jackalope at her heels and a friend in her ears she gave a grin.

She kept her nose to the ground for a second, a herb was someplace near. She could smell it. The biggest problem was finding it and she enjoyed that challenge. The pace she kept was slowed though. The sound of the nails weren't as solid as an adult's nor as quick as a yearlings, which left the owner to be a pup.

And she wasn't disappointed as the other caught up. A pup who after a sniff or two to the rear of Vitani's heading was determined to be a Polaris youngster. Good good. Least they had enough sense to make sure she knew they were there. Last thing she needed was some kid following her, Saga thinking she was supposed to baby sit them and then the kid falling into some hole someplace and not returning with her.

Though the question had her laughing. How silly was the child? Wasn't her friend obvious enough? "To my friend, Shiva." it was stated matter of factly. Like it was common knowledge that these spirits were always around. Her mom and dad had never seemed to see them so that was the logical conclusion the girl had made.

She went back to sniffing, her goal was closer. And once her nose bumped a leaf she stopped. Her hips lowered and she lifted her antlered head, a motion made to the girl. "T
You like plants? Or are you into that useless fighting like most of my brothers?"
she let her finally get that glimpse of those gazeless eyes. She was hopeful the girl would catch on fast, before Tani had to explain everything.

Jack was already moving though as she spoke to the younger girl. His littler paws and claws were better for this, she was going to attempt to transfer a few of these plants to her own cave, hopeful she could cultivate them. The mushrooms she wanted also probably grew here. Though that wouldn't be able to be transplanted.

Walk, "talk", Think

That if you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mind

Art and code by Asena; lines by Cassarts

2/3 gathering Salvia

Vitani is completely blind, and as such will compulsively taste and feel anything or anyone new. This is your warning.

As her parents Lucette and Bae-Syl are allowed in any of her threads regardless of how they are marked. As her Alpha and grandmother, Bellamy is also allowed to intervene in her threads where she sees the need.

She has a jackalope companion named Jack, assume he is nearby even if not mentioned.