An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-08-2024, 09:46 PM
She appeared quickly, head ducked and pose submissive. Like a meek little thing, someone you'd expect to be innocent of the crime he was about to label her with. The scent of her fear and shallow breathing did nothing to calm him. If any other wolf raised their voice to her, moved a paw against her… he would rip them apart. But he raised himself up, towering above her as she moved to clean some of the mess he had scattered about her den.

Leaning forward, the enraged warlord pushed a paw through the flames.  Feeling the fire lick up his paw as he shoved the ashen remains of her herbs from the flaming wood. Scattering it onto the stone floor between them. “Betrayal.” He said, the ice in his tone a contrast to the heat roiling through his body. “I expect it from my family, my pack.” He snarled, running a scorched paw across an old wound. “I didn't expect it from you. You hid this from me!” His voice raised, and he leaned over the flames. Closer to her. The urge to hurt her struck him he stepped over the campfire. Closing the distance between them as he pressed a paw onto her shoulder. Digging his claws into her fur like a cage. A monster. Her monster, through there was no affection in his eyes as he watched her now.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Seeing red Dreamer's Col 05:02 PM, 07-08-2024 03:13 PM, 07-18-2024