An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-08-2024, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2024, 10:22 PM by Basilisk. Edited 1 time in total.)
He snarled at her defiance, through some not-small part of him enjoyed the bite in her voice. “I took them away! You went behind my back.” He snarled, tightning his grip in her coat. Perhaps he still considered too much of her to be his. Parts of her were a separate entity, but for so long she had been his slave. Loyal, obedient. Even as he sought to build her up, this defiance drove in him a desire to crumble it all back down again. 

He liked the way she jumped when he told her to. What would her slowly gaining strength and independence mean for them? When one small push sent everything scrambling?

He raised his other paw, leaning on his hunches as he dug this one into her other shoulder. Pushing her down into the ground. “Have you changed your mind then?” Everything about his voice and body told her she stood on dangerous ground. “Decided not to bear my children? While I've been travelling to the hallows, planning--” he cut himself off, breathing heavily.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Seeing red Dreamer's Col 05:02 PM, 07-08-2024 03:13 PM, 07-18-2024