gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
07-09-2024, 06:02 AM
Spider says they’re sorry before asking if the girl had been mad that he had left. He turns to give her a look, mouth opening to speak, but the wolf is quick to interject. Something about feelings being tricky and all that. No offense had been taken, but he can that feelings are still a sore subject for Spider. He doesn’t mind changing the topic at all.

He gives Spider a brief smile, a nod of his head. “Cat surprised me, what can I say,” Wilder lets out a quiet laugh, a shrug of his shoulders. The feeling is tense, skin still tight and itchy where it was healing. Raising a brow, he lets out another laugh, a paw raising to pat Spider on the shoulder. “I’m glad yer ‘ere too. Nice knowing someone in a sea of strangers,” he comments before his expression turns to something more serious, more curious.

“Are they though? Smack me if I’m bein’ pushy, but what’re yer thoughts on slaves?” Of course, he had no idea that Spider’s split up because of a slave, but the one he was talking about was Vesper. Unrelated to the Ignita situation, but that wouldn’t sit right with him either.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. gemini season Dreamer's Col 06:26 AM, 06-14-2024 06:27 PM, 08-15-2024