An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-09-2024, 12:40 PM
Hmm… he watched as she vented her own frustrations. His iggy of the past wouldn't have dared hit the wall, or faced his rage. She was growing. Older, braver  as he had intended with his tests. “Ask me a question, and I'll answer no matter the cost.” He told her softly, a gift. An apology. For the rage he had flown into and the fear he had put her through. 

Why were you in here? Yes. That was something else they needed to address. “Is this your home or ours? We will need to decide which den will be our home, and there's.” Was she accusing him of being a guest in the den they shared and made love in? A more tyrannical part of him wondered that she would claim he did not have the right to enter any den. This land they stood on belonged to him. “I did not disturb your things at first. But I looked. I wanted to see what you had seen, felt what you had felt.” He wanted to know everything about her, his love for her was undeniable, if a little twisted. Did it frighten her to know she was beloved by a monster?
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Seeing red Dreamer's Col 05:02 PM, 07-08-2024 03:13 PM, 07-18-2024