size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
07-09-2024, 03:12 PM

Her breath came hard as she glared at the wall. Unable to face him, a shield of her back gave her a semblance of safety that fed her bravery, more than she certainly had before.

Ingita ground her teeth as she felt like every word now was a dangerous trap. Obviously whatever den he was in was his, but... these were her things! Stuff she had kept just for herself, a palace of her mind, a library of notes, anecdotes, references, journals, sketches, and books! Precious memories that her mind could never recall on the spot. And he just rifled through them and threw them everywhere! Now she'll have to reorganize them and try to remember what every piece was about!

She drew in a long breath. He didn't know what he'd done or why it had hurt her so so much. But it was inevitable, it was who he was. If she was going to lead, if she was going to carry both their children, they were going to come to some kind of agreement.

She gathered her paws under her and pushed against the floor. Her face was still hard, she didn't know if she had it in her to explain.

She drew her head up to look at him with great effort. Anger, no fury, was still flaming behind her eyes.

"When I left... the desert, by accident. I left... everything. Everything. All of my notes, all of my inventions, I've lost and left more there than I can ever remember." and of course, now it was going to hit her like a ton of bricks, the accumulated knowledge she carried in her head was nothing without her notes and references.

"Bas, this-" She pushed a paw out to the scattered scrolls, bits and bobs, and items, trinkets, stones, bags, satchels, papers, sticks, "This. is. me. Every item I keep... is a memory, a thought, a note, a remembrance, knowledge... me. I am-" Her voice hitched as she choked, fresh hot tears started to crack through her fury, grief.

"Without any of this I am nothing." She said, "I don't mind where I sleep, though I definitely prefer in your arms. Wherever you are! But these..." And she flung her paw out again, setting her rump heavily down finally gazing about at the destruction. She choked on a sob.

She chewed her lip, "Don-Don't... Please, don't do this again." She finally forced out, not able to meet his gaze. This was more than just breaking shelves his grandfather built from her haphazard climbing, this was more than just effort. Each item held a part of her soul and collectively they were a part of her.

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Seeing red Dreamer's Col 05:02 PM, 07-08-2024 03:13 PM, 07-18-2024