size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
07-09-2024, 05:26 PM

At first, she thought he was about to brush it all away, tell her to discard it all, he would invalidate their importance to her. The things WERE the people! Her memories of the people were IN the things! She couldn't discard them because without her things... she would forget the people too, who they were, and what they meant to her... How could she explain-

Her fur bristled with a renewed sense of fear, suddenly he wasn't Bas coming toward her, promising to respect her things. He was a palace guard coming to rip her papers out of her paws! She scrambled for her papers suddenly, the whites of her eyes showing briefly. Her words half shouted, "No! Please! Tell her I put them away! Tell her I don't have them anymore!" in another motion she backed up to the wall she had kicked earlier, her paws full of half-crumpled papers, then suddenly she stopped and blinked. He was Bas again. It was just a flash of a moment.

She looked up and recognized him again, her face then contorted into sobbing grief. She pulled her paws up to cover her face, the papers fluttering to the floor. A part of her had heard him, and she ran to him, burying her tiny face into his chest as hard as she could. She wanted it all to stop.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt... us, with the herbs. I'm sorry." She cried, shaking her head. Her mind jumped topics like a dragonfly over the ripples of a pond. She could connect them, she could... just maybe not out loud

"Ignita"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Seeing red Dreamer's Col 05:02 PM, 07-08-2024 03:13 PM, 07-18-2024