An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-09-2024, 06:19 PM
When new fear sparked across her face he froze. Regret surged through him now that he was calm, and she was looking at him in fear. He hadn't meant, hadn't wanted… but then her actions and words clicked and he realised she was having an episode. One that his actions had sparked. Something her old alpha had done to damage and frighten her. A new surge of anger flooded his system. This time at the actions of wolves in the past. made before she had been his, but it was inevitable that she would be his. If he could reach through the stream of time and strangle the woman that had ‘Raised’ her, he would.

He didn't move again until the upside had past. In her first one she had sought out the comfort of him. But he had the feeling that this time he would make it worse.

But then she was springing forward into him and he wrapped his paws around her. Pulling her into him, breathing in the scent of her. He kissed the top of her head, cradling the smaller wolf I'm his arms. “Shhhh, I'm here Ignita. It's okay, it's okay. I love you. I'm sorry, I didn't understand their importance, I'm sorry.” He said into her coat, holding her to him as if letting her go would destroy him. “Think of something else, Ask a question, have some control, little love. Let me help.” Some way. Any way.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Seeing red Dreamer's Col 05:02 PM, 07-08-2024 03:13 PM, 07-18-2024