An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-09-2024, 07:32 PM
Ah. He hadn't expected her to ask that one, through perhaps he should have. It was one she had asked and he had dodged not that long ago. He brushed her fur gently behind her ears, as he thought. Her strength had come from a desire to fight for and protect children not even conceived yet. He had been working to carefully craft that motivation to fuel her training. He had hidden the truth from her for a reason, though he had longed to share the truth. He didn't want to damage the road she was pathing to strength. But he had promised her an answer, and he wouldn't deny her this.

“I went to the Hallows to ask Artorias to marry us.” He said, but there was so much more to it than that. “I went to the wolf who's pack is renowned as a sanctuary to any who need it, to a wolf who would take you from me in a heartbeat if he thought you were not entering a marriage by choice. So that when we marry”-as if there was no doubt that it would be so “-you will understand that it was completely and utterly of your own volition. I went to Artorias, who's position as a Lord in these lands and kin to me validates both your position in this marriage, and your claim to my throne as my spouse.” There. That was the whole of it. His plans laid bare. The only thing left was the necklace, and the proposal itself. Those truths he didn't have to give her yet. He fell silent, letting that sink in.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Seeing red Dreamer's Col 05:02 PM, 07-08-2024 03:13 PM, 07-18-2024