size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
07-10-2024, 02:50 AM
thankfully they don’t have to wait long, the new alpha appearing in the distance and quickly growing closer. they scarcely have time to feel nervous before they’re pulled into an embrace; Spider relaxes into Delphi’s hug, feeling the tension drain from them as they sigh in relief. it’s warm and fierce, and it settles some of the weight sitting heavy on their shoulders. “hi…” they rasp, smiling into her fur. she pulls back, and Spider lets her look her fill, unwilling to consider just how ragged they must look.

when Strai prompts, they look down at their feet and draw in a breath. “my…mum left.” it feels woefully inadequate, but they don’t currently have the energy for a complete explanation. “and my Dad is playing happy families without her.” they lift their chin, fixing hopeful eyes onto her. “would it…be okay if i stayed here for a while? just a little bit?”

"Araneae Fatalis"
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Honey I'm home The Stone Steppe 07:03 PM, 07-07-2024 06:56 PM, 08-19-2024