An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-10-2024, 03:07 PM
She responded exactly as he had intended. His gullible little rabbit acted as any prey would. When offered the opportunity to dive into a thicket, she took it. He let his steps and breathing slow, trusting the sharp eyes of his falcon to catch the occasional glimpse of her. He moved around the thicket, watching, waiting.

He sent his Wyrm ahead. The one of a kind creature folded her wings and slithered through the undergrowth with the ease of a snake. He knew the moment she had located their prey. He heard her hiss, and followed the noise. Moving as close as he could to the silver wolf without touching the undergrowth. 

The Wyrm Larimer rose up, spreading out her wings and hissed a few breaths from the wolf who was a rabbit. “She's deathly poisonous.” He lied with smooth ease. “One bite and you'll be writhing on the floor in the worst agony of your life before you die. I've seen wolves bitten by her attempt to claw their own face off. You can take that route, if you like.” He said, sounding eager for her to take that path. “Or you can surrender yourself to me now.”
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i took it all for the chase Dreamer's Col 12:50 AM, 07-10-2024 03:13 PM, 07-18-2024