Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
07-10-2024, 03:20 PM

Aresenn's fiery gaze flickers over Andromeda as she settles into the plush bed of furs; her lavender coat a stark contrast against the rich brown and black tones. His chest tightens at her words, her disappointment. He had known telling her about the restrictions would be a difficult truth, but seeing the sorrow etched onto her face is harder than he had anticipated. "I know," he murmurs, his voice a low rumble that echoes softly in the cavernous room. He strides toward her, raw determination lining his features. “But I don’t want to give him any reason to tighten the restrictions further, Andromeda.” His flame-red coat all but glows in the dim light as he makes his way to her. In stark defiance, he settles next to her on the plush bed, amber eyes meeting her pale blue ones. “And if something happened to you on the way to meet me somewhere …” His words trails off, swallowed by an unwanted thought. He shakes his head to erase the image it evokes, the thought of her in danger stirring a rage within him that's hotter than any flame.

"I won't let that happen," he states firmly, eyes searching hers for understanding. He reaches out, enclosing one of her paws within his larger one. His touch is gentle, cautious, as if she were something fragile and precious. A silence hangs between them, filled only with the soft crackling of the torchlight and their shared breaths. “But is there any place … near Armada’s border that you could think of?” He asked lightly, looking into her eyes with a hopeful glint. His tone is softer now, a calculated attempt to lighten the mood.

"Aresenn"