An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-10-2024, 04:46 PM
It didn't take long for her to make her choice. He imagined what her surprise would look like once she learned how she had been deceived. He smiled darkly at her form as it slunk from the underbrush. Her ears slicked back, as she stopped before him and met his eyes. He held her gaze for a moment, allowing this defiance. She would find no warmth in the arctic blue of his eyes.

“For the crime of trespassing-” The market after hours belonged to the pack. She had stepped where she was not welcome-”and for the crime of stealing…” he paused, his smile sly as he corrected himself. “Attempted thief.” He said with some satisfaction “I am taking you as an Armada wolf. A slave. Mine.” a dangerous thing to be. He leaned forward, his incredible size towering over her as he smiled, displaying his elongated fangs and the hint of snake in his strange eyes. “Submit to me. On your back.” He ordered her, the pose of a fully submissive wolf. Lymair hissed behind her to remind her of the Wyrm's presence. When the wolf complied, he leaned forward and gently nipped her exposed throat. Holding her life in his jaws for a brief moment before releasing her. “Come with me, Armada slave, wolf of mine. I'll explain a few things to you. A slave will have the opportunity to fight for their freedom, or a position in the pack. But first, they must earn that right…” He explained as he walked.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i took it all for the chase Dreamer's Col 12:50 AM, 07-10-2024 03:13 PM, 07-18-2024