An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-10-2024, 08:25 PM
He entered the den and found his Ignita, tustled furred and blurry eyed as she blinked sleep from them. The furs half fell around her form, giving the impression of waking from a deep sleep. She looked… delicious. He entered the den, leading his new wolf behind him. She still carried her small pack of supplies at his wishes, and he saw the moment Ignitas eyes fell on her. Her expression closed off, and he knew he had caught her by surprise. 

“This little Songbird is called Rabbit.” He informed her, she could claim back her name at a later date. Whatever it was. He had never asked. “I caught her attempting to steal from the closed market. She belongs to me now. To us.” He informed her, the newness of ‘us’ clear in his voice. “She's quick.” He said, eyes amused, before letting warmth infuse them again. “Hmm… a wedding gift for you, my Love.” He hadn't intended that when he had walked in the den, but something about her closed off expression made him wish to chase the look away.
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i took it all for the chase Dreamer's Col 12:50 AM, 07-10-2024 03:13 PM, 07-18-2024