size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
07-10-2024, 10:32 PM

Thanks to the fires of the col, and the continuous bonfire by the obelisk, the Col would keep its warmth and chase away a lot of the spring damp even though the winds still held a sharp chill. Ignita gathered a basket and filled it with a few things for her to carry around and made her way along the steps up to the little patio in front of the Warlords quarters.

She settled on it with a sigh, looking around. It really did have a nice view of the Col, she could see several entrances to the warrens and markets. Could she see herself here? Sitting beside Basilisk? She sighed, she felt a heavy burden of imposter syndrome. Was this truly her place? Hazel was a much better fit. She felt like a usurper.

She looked up to the sky, to whatever gods were above, and saw Thunder circling overhead. Basilisks Peregrin Falcon. She had made friends with Larimar and Oso, but Thunder remained out of reach for the most part. She watched the falcon for a moment until suddenly she came down and alighted on the railing. Ignita was surprised, to say the least!

"Well, it's nice to finally meet you properly Thunder." She greeted the bird, who fixed her with a knowing stare. "Maybe you can help me find my own eyes in the sky, hm?" She asked, taking out a small snack she had carried here with her, a piece of dried venison. She offered it to Thunder who took it happily then flapped her wings and flew away.

Ignita thought that would be the end of it. She pulled out a book and started to peruse the writings for an hour or so until she heard a flutter of wings and a small dead mouse dropped on her book. She peered up and saw not one peregrine falcon but two circling overhead now!

They both came down with alacrity and frightening speed before swooping in front of Ignita as if in a show then slowly brought themselves around to land on the railing.

She could only assume the other was a male, he looked just a touch warmer in the browns than Thunder.
"Well hello!" She greeted the birds, noticing Basilisk was at the bottom of the stairs, no doubt he had seen their display.

She tossed the male the mouse and he caught it in his beak. She giggled at him.
"Bas, look who Thunder brought me! I rather like him." She told him as he drew closer. She was already thinking up a suitable name for him.

"What do you think of me calling you Galileo?" She asked the bird, who dipped his head and hopped back and forth.

She giggled and turned back to Bas, "Do you think that means he likes it?"

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]