Extra large
build
Medium
player
Sinchanted

1KRapid Poster - Bronze
07-10-2024, 10:48 PM

Yara Grey

Yara's eyes flickered with a mixture of defiance and sarcasm as she looked around the sparse den. The scent of stale air and old earth filled her nostrils, a stark reminder of her new reality. She took a step forward, her muscles taut with the strain of holding back her true feelings. Her silver eyes, once admired for their striking beauty, now held a sharp glint, reflecting her inner turmoil.

"Just one, Warlord," she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Should I be worried about your wife getting jealous when she sees how much better my accommodations are?" She kept her gaze steady, challenging him subtly with her words. The humor in her tone was a thin veil over the seething anger she felt inside. She knew she had to be careful, but she couldn't resist to tease.

Yara's pelt, a sleek and lustrous blend of moonlight and smoke, seemed almost out of place in such a grim setting. Her beauty had often been a source of pride, a testament to her strength and spirit. Now, it was a reminder of what she had lost and what she still fought to reclaim. The way she held herself, with a mixture of grace and defiance, was a silent proclamation of her resilience.

CODE BY SIN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i took it all for the chase Dreamer's Col 12:50 AM, 07-10-2024 03:13 PM, 07-18-2024