Extra large
build
Medium
player
Sinchanted

1KRapid Poster - Bronze
07-10-2024, 11:16 PM

Yara Grey

Yara's eyes flickered with a mixture of enjoyment and defiance as she caught the spark of amusement in Basilisk's eyes. Despite the gravity of her situation, she found a strange satisfaction in his reaction. If she could make him laugh, even in this twisted scenario, it was a small victory.

She smirked, letting a playful glint enter her sun-yellow eyes. "Store me on a shelf, huh? As long as it's a high shelf with a good view, I might not mind," she retorted, her tone light and teasing. "But do you really think you can handle having me that close all the time? I might just sing all day and night. Is that not what a songbird does?"

Yara stepped a bit closer, her movements graceful despite the tension in her muscles. "Though, I must say, your choice of accommodations isn't all bad. It's cozy in a rugged, mountain-cave sort of way. And it's nice it will be dry, at least. I was expecting harsher punishment."

She glanced around the den again, her smirk softening into a more genuine smile. "I suppose I should be grateful for the fresh air and cleanliness. After all, it's the little things that count when you're a prisoner, right?"

Her eyes sparkled with a mix of humor and challenge as she looked back at Basilisk. "But seriously, I think your wife might be more worried about me charming my way out of here than anything else. I have a way with words, you know. It's one of my many talents."

Yara let out a soft laugh, the sound echoing lightly off the cave walls. "Are you sure she is going to want me to check on her in the morning?"

CODE BY SIN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i took it all for the chase Dreamer's Col 12:50 AM, 07-10-2024 03:13 PM, 07-18-2024