An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-10-2024, 11:26 PM

He really shouldn’t let this wolf get under his skin. He easily shifted from stick to carrot and back again with a regularity that left wolves confused. Ignita, more than most. He had shown Yara the stick when he had caught her in his pack lands. Now, amusement seemed to be guiding him.

“Are you really sure you would want that? I should have named Ignita the rabbit.” He smiled with a hint of teeth. He was sure she would get sick of that view in a heartbeat. “Don’t tempt me to make you sing…” was that still teasing, or this time a warning? He left her to figure that out for the both of them.

“Don’t forget why you're here, Rabbit. You trespassed into a large pack full of warriors and attempted to steal from us. This is life giving you a break, and letting you off easy.” He leaned forward, closer towards her. Yes, that one was definitely a warning. She wasn’t a prisoner, she was a convict.

“Charming, are you. Have you started yet, or are you going to leave me hanging?” as if none of her words had made the mark so far. It was too bad he was enjoying teasing her, he’d probably need to use the stick more heavily to get her back in line again when he was done.

"Basilisk"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i took it all for the chase Dreamer's Col 12:50 AM, 07-10-2024 03:13 PM, 07-18-2024