gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-11-2024, 01:11 AM

C A S I M I R

upon discovering the female, his nose picked up the subtle wear of armada. a packmate? his shoulders dropped slightly, relief feeling his belly as the edge was taken off. no threat would be here and his cordiality was a guarantee. he dipped his maw upon halting, his red eyes skimming over her features before aligning back to her cognac pools. she held an air of dispassion, or rather indifference. the stoicism of it all too familiar. a distant man himself, casimir found comfort in her simplicity. "afternoon to you as well." his gaze was relaxed but unwavering, focusing on her with quiet intent. his face gave way to no emotional cues, something he struggled to correct. but maybe here, he could just be. "my name is casimir svyet. may I know your name?" he was direct, easy to understand and perhaps too formal. a habit he held.
he seated himself before her, finding his eyes drawn to her dark pelt with seemingly glowing patterns. she was beautiful and alluring, arousing his personal interest to know more about her. her mysterious aura captivated him.

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by skelle

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.