An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-11-2024, 01:59 PM
His rabbit named herself, and he filed it away for days when he was feeling generous. Her explanation wasn't unexpected. A lone wolf, trying to survive. “This doesn't have to be a bad thing. You'll be fed, treated, and trained in the Armada. Do you have an interest you'd like to train in?” There was a wildfire in her. She could be an asset, if he handled this right.

She might be ready to leave the conversation, but he didn't give her that satisfaction yet. Her own words on illness had clearly struck a nerve for her. He found himself wondering what she had lost, and how. But he couldn't bring herself to care, not yet. She was a wildcard, and she needed to learn her place. He couldn't trust that she would ever hold any loyalties to the Armada. not yet. “Our founder was a slave, bred and trained instead of nurtured. He clawed himself out of slavery, and built this pack and life. Ignita, my love, was a slave. If things had been just a little different, I would have been born as one as well. The Armada treat slaves a little differently than most. It's a rank to grow from, not die in.”
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i took it all for the chase Dreamer's Col 12:50 AM, 07-10-2024 03:13 PM, 07-18-2024