size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
07-11-2024, 03:40 PM

In the weeks and months that followed the dissolution of Ashen, Remus had fallen back into the role that ha brought him to Ashen from the very beginning–a supporter and lover of his Ike. As much as he was looking forward to ruling at her side and no matter all of the time that he had put into trying to boost her confidence and assure her that she was every bit as capable as any of the rulers that had come before her, he was still far more interested in Ike's well being than he was any bit of notoriety or power. The shame Ike felt at the closure of her family's pack had been palpable so when she fled to hide away from the rest of Ashen's former members he had chased after her and had refused to leave her side. They had found a home away from home in the secluded oasis and it was enough for him to just have Ike with him. No matter how things had gone she was still the love of his life and his whole heart. His wife.

He laid with her next to the water under the leaves of the palms, the moonlight casting various patterns across their forms, and when she spoke her apology he turned his ruby and emerald gaze down to meet hers. He gave her a little smile and tipped his head down to rest his forehead against her own, their horns lightly tapping together. "How many times do I have to tell you that you have nothing to apologize for?" He held like that for a moment before lifting his head to press a gentle kiss to the top of her head. "You are with me. You love me. Anything more than that is extra." It had almost become a mantra at this point and he hoped that one day she might actually believe it.

"Remus Armada"