gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
07-12-2024, 08:12 PM
Wilder's brow furrows in frustration and confusion. He had expected her to lash out, to be snarky, sassy, sarcastic. All of the above really. This was a righteous change from the last time Oleander had been in their presence. His eyes glance at the wound across her muzzle and after a second, it clicks. Ah, so the healer had decided to try his paw at violence. Surprise shifts over his expression before he lets out a sigh, his head nodding gently. He was quite unsure how useful the next part of the lesson would be if she was going to clam up and hide.

"So the first lesson was a defensive stance," Wilder begins, stepping closer to Vesper, eyes only on her as he attempted to block out Oleander's presence from his mind. "Show it to me once more," he states, not quite demanding, but more so in an instructive tone. Once she's complied, he continues to step forward until he's inches from her. Curling his chin down to look at her up close, meeting her gaze, he doesn't understand the swirl of emotions in his belly. Did he really feel for the slave? Seeing her fresh scar wasn't helping.

After a pregnant pause, Wilder clears his throat. "What do ya think ya shoul' do if yer assailant is up close like this? How do ya use yer stance to keep ya safe?" He questions, breath slow and steady, muscles tensed, ready to fake an attack if it would help her figure out the puzzle.

WILDER

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. will I really learn Dreamer's Col 08:31 PM, 07-05-2024 03:25 PM, 08-20-2024