build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-13-2024, 04:36 AM
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

Here she was again, circling the boneyard for another fight. Maybe there was a better alternative, a better way to release all of her grief and anger at the world, but she would have to find it tomorrow. Her lessons with Alaric were going well, and she felt like she was actually learning something under his tutelage. Atreyu knew she had a long way to go before she was actually a master at her craft, she would have to beat Alaric first. Today saw her frustrated with life, however, and she didn't want to take it out on her teacher. The last time she had done that she left real marks, scarring Alaric's dog Maul in the process without meaning to.

Anger mixed with grief within her chest, boiling into a toxic combination that threatened to spill over into her everyday life. Atreyu had a family to find, a pack to rebuild, and a home to settle into - wherever that may be at the moment. She couldn't afford to let these emotions swallow her, this turmoil needed an outlet. Tossing her muzzle to the sky, Atreyu let loose a beautiful war song, calling for a sparring partner. If she could get someone to answer her, maybe she could return her emotional state back to baseline.

Word count: 214 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: I so suck at starters XDD
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Teach me how to dougie The Boneyard 04:36 AM, 07-13-2024 11:35 PM, 09-10-2024