build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-13-2024, 04:36 AM
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

Here she was again, circling the boneyard for another fight. Maybe there was a better alternative, a better way to release all of her grief and anger at the world, but she would have to find it tomorrow. Her lessons with Alaric were going well, and she felt like she was actually learning something under his tutelage. Atreyu knew she had a long way to go before she was actually a master at her craft, she would have to beat Alaric first. Today saw her frustrated with life, however, and she didn't want to take it out on her teacher. The last time she had done that she left real marks, scarring Alaric's dog Maul in the process without meaning to.

Anger mixed with grief within her chest, boiling into a toxic combination that threatened to spill over into her everyday life. Atreyu had a family to find, a pack to rebuild, and a home to settle into - wherever that may be at the moment. She couldn't afford to let these emotions swallow her, this turmoil needed an outlet. Tossing her muzzle to the sky, Atreyu let loose a beautiful war song, calling for a sparring partner. If she could get someone to answer her, maybe she could return her emotional state back to baseline.

Word count: 214 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: I so suck at starters XDD
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
07-15-2024, 05:03 AM
Widow had been exploring outside the borders for the first time in a few weeks, eager to stretch her legs and perhaps meet one of the alphas from the surrounding packs. She wasn't so interested in walking up to their borders, however, and opted to come across one on happenstance. If they wanted to meet her, they would've shown up at her borders by now, so fine. She could also play that game.

A call rang out however and she quickly changed her direction and pace. She hadn't sparred anyone since she formed the pack and her muscles were itching for a good fight. As she spotted the one who had made the call she hurried over but came to a stop some paces out. She smirked at the woman, wondering if she would make for a good fighting partner or be easy to toss aside as that child she had challenged for her home.

"Beautiful coat you have," she commented, noticing the feline-like pattern. With one of her own and having never met another besides her children with such a pattern, she almost didn't want to mess it up. "My name is Widow, Queen of the Hellborn," she introduced herself for no real reason other than to advertise her status and perhaps intimidate the woman before her.

"Speech!"

CODE © SKELLE/WITCHDOGTOR DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Atreyu

Loner

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Healer (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

07-15-2024, 07:29 PM
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

It didn't take long for someone to answer her call, within minutes a darkly clad woman walked her way. When she was a few paces away, she complimented Atreyu's pelt. A slight smile came to her face as she dipped her head respectfully when the woman introduced herself. "Thank you, I like yours as well." It wasn't every day one saw feline spots on another. "I am Atreyu." She said nonchalantly, not one to be intimidated by titles or pack names that she wasn't aware of, Atreyu gave her would-be opponent a more genuine smile.

Atreyu then began to get her defenses ready, the woman was about her size, maybe an inch taller but that didn't mean much to the ocelot-spotted dire wolf. She had faced smaller opponents, and nothing made her afraid. The demon king and his band of demons did. However, the thought of that particular wolf made her blood boil. Spreading her limbs just so, Atreyu balanced herself and kept her tail parallel to the ground. Cat-like claws extended and flexed in the dirt beneath her paws, getting a feel for the terrain. She lowered her head to protect her neck, then she waited. "You go first, your majesty." Atreyu said the words warmly, respectful as ever.

Word count: 210 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: ---
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

08-19-2024, 02:12 AM

SpeechThink

She was certain the woman before her would make a lovely addition to her pack, but that was based on looks alone. She didn't know who exactly this woman was before her, even though she knew her name. It wasn't enough to know someone though, but through a spar she believed she would find out all that she needed to know.

Without hesitating, when she was told to make the first move she was happy to. Charging forward with a grin that bared her teeth, she swiped at the dirt to kick up some sand, hoping to blind or at least irritate the womans eyes and prevent her from making accurate attacks. Meanwhile, her ravens circled overhead and divebombed the pink woman only to fake her out as they pretended like they were going to grab at her with their talons.

Widow vs Atreyu for spar
Round 1/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Witches staff
Defensive Battle Accessory: Hooded cloak
Companion 1: Common raven, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Domestic short-haired cat, Female - Battle - boosted
*Companion 3: Common Raven, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Cat claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Dexterous paws - Offensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Professor

Blended with beauty and blessed by the divine
─ by Skelle !

Atreyu

Loner

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Healer (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

08-19-2024, 08:10 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Atreyu was caught unprepared for the blast of dirt to come flying in her direction, all she could do was close her eyes and back away. She caught some of the grit in her eyes though, they stung and burned, begging to be rubbed but she couldn't. Through the tears and the ravens, Atreyu sprang forward, hoping to meet Widow head-on and tackle her, hoping to knock the darker woman off her paws. The ravens she paid no nevermind to in the moment, their claws did no more than pull at her fur and irritate her so far.

Bigs barked from nearby and ran to aid Atreyu, though he wasn't quite sure whether to go for the pestering birds or the dark, spotted woman. Making his mind up rather quickly, Bigs decided to go for the back left hock of Widow. His little jaws were open wide as his naked body rushed into the fray, ready to give a bite to the giant-to-him wolf. There was no time for either of the pair to think, they simply acted and went with instinct, allowing themselves to simply be in the moment.

"Speech!"

Atreyu vs Widow for Spar
Round 1/2
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Five-inch long hawksbill blade
Defensive Battle Accessory: collar with spikes
Companion 1: Chinese Crested mix, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Retractable claws - Offensive
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Healer

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

08-25-2024, 08:23 PM

SpeechThink

As expected, the dirt blinded the woman and she smirked, totally believing that she would have this in the bag... only until the woman sprang forth through the dust cloud and tackled into her shoulder. Widow winched, but she couldn't hesitate with her opponent so close. Her jaw parted and she sought to sink her fangs into the scruff behind her head, craning her own around to reach with the intent of controlling her future movements. She hadn't seen the tiny hairless dog coming for her, but felt the little teeth scraping against her ankle and without paying it much attention, kicked her foot to shake the animal. If she didn't have a cat, she would wonder what the use of such a tiny creature would be!

Widow vs Atreyu for spar
Round 2/2
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Witches staff
Defensive Battle Accessory: Hooded cloak
Companion 1: Common raven, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Domestic short-haired cat, Female - Battle - boosted
*Companion 3: Common Raven, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Cat claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Dexterous paws - Offensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Professor

Blended with beauty and blessed by the divine
─ by Skelle !

Atreyu

Loner

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Healer (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

08-26-2024, 08:02 AM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Bigs released the woman as she kicked out, his beady eyes alight with a slight anger that he couldn't be more help in moments like this. Atreyu's attempt to tackle the woman had succeeded, sort of. It had backfired though, with Widow trying to get a hold of the back of her head. Abandoning her closeness, Atreyu ducked her head and backed up a step, the dark woman's teeth barely scraping the back of her head, leaving small scratches in their wake. Without giving Widow much time to react, Atreyu snaked her head out and attempted to grasp her opponent's cheek and hold her there. The attack was meant to stop the fight, aiming to hold the woman's cheek the best she could. The scratches on her head burned just like her eyes did, but she would not let that stop her. The red veins of her eyes streaked through the black sclera, highlighted against the dark color. It almost made her look monstrous if not for the beautiful holographic nature of her silver-to-lavender iris.

"Speech!"

Atreyu vs Widow for Spar
Round 2/2
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Five-inch long hawksbill blade
Defensive Battle Accessory: collar with spikes
Companion 1: Chinese Crested mix, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Retractable claws - Offensive
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Healer

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-29-2024, 06:46 PM

And the winner is...

WIDOW

ATREYU must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

WIDOW:
Attack Roll: 9
Defense Roll: 84
Agility Roll: 89
Perception Roll: 67
Total: 249

Attack[9] + 75% Bonus[6.75]: 15.75
Defense[84] + 10% Bonus[8.40]: 92.40
Agility[89] + 5% Bonus[4.45]: 93.45
Perception[67] + 25% Bonus[16.75]: 83.75
Total[285.35] + 25% Bonus[71.34]: 356.69

ATREYU:
Attack Roll: 31
Defense Roll: 59
Agility Roll: 75
Perception Roll: 87
Total: 252

Attack[31] + 45% Bonus[13.95]: 44.95
Defense[59] + 25% Bonus[14.75]: 73.75
Agility[75] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 75.00
Perception[87] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 87.00
Total[280.70] + 15% Bonus[42.10]: 322.81

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Teach me how to dougie The Boneyard 04:36 AM, 07-13-2024 11:35 PM, 09-10-2024