Advanced Fighter (75)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-13-2024, 10:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2024, 07:39 PM by Casimir. Edited 1 time in total.)

c  a  s  I  m  I  r

she's a woman who carried an air of grace around her. respectful, formal, all the good things in his books. aside from being attractive, she was a refreshment on the eyes. in all ways, really. she was from the hallows-, somewhere he had never visited let alone knew much about. & her given name was just as captivating. "Bramble Carpathius? I'll do well to remember it." he smiled. "Casimir Svyet. Warrior of the Armada." She mentioned she was an envoy- so perhaps she traveled long & wide in the regards to her pack. No doubt the Hallows seemed resourceful and popular, if not well placed politically. Assuming the hallows held a right to venture here to the armadan market; he didn't take basilisk for a lenient lad pertaining to the topic of enemies. was it bad to say he wanted to know more? "Ah, Taxidermy. Unfortunately I can't be of much assistance. However.." he paused, his dimpled smile flashing, "I may know someone who might." he sat, his shoulders relaxing some as he kept his eyes on the busy woman. "Pardon my lack of knowledge. I've only recently joined." he admitted, ears splaying slightly for a brief moment. In truth, the market place was a whole knew concept. being previous tied to a solitary life style, he was met with a whole new vibrant world. hopefully it wasn't obvious.

"talk" "Think"

table by scarlet, art by nelsa

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. that feeling when your favorite song comes on Dreamer's Col 07:46 PM, 06-22-2024 04:50 PM, 07-29-2024