Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
07-13-2024, 11:41 PM

There was an element of... relief that it was just more grandkids and not a declaration that he was lifting ups stakes and running away to... join a band of travelling performers or some such. She relied on Scald's level headedness to offset the chaos of his sisters. While she may have the girls in a position to stir up trouble, it was a delicate balancing act. They'd be just as chaotic as the pirates had been without the counterbalance of wolves like Scald and Sakana.

The sigh made her brows lift ever so slightly, but she smiled. He had a point where his sister was concerned, even then, Dread seemed to put up with her, it would be interesting to see if he would survive the mood swings that came with that state of being.

"They'll always have a place here if it's needed." She offered, "As will you. I won't tie you to us if that is where you want to be, but Ely is welcome here too, if that is what you both decide." She shrugged. It might be unorthodox, but she didn't see a reason to force the young couple one way or another. The welfare of the pups would come first, inter-pack relations were secondary.

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mother, I Done Fucked Up Druid's Moor 02:02 PM, 06-10-2024 02:40 PM, 10-02-2024