gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-14-2024, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2024, 07:15 PM by Ellara. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ellara's heart ached as she watched Mélisande's expression shift from delight to sorrow. The mention of Ethne, or Polaris, had brought forth a wave of emotions that Mélisande seemed to struggle with, her eyes losing their earlier light. When Mélisande turned away, trying to hide her tears, Ellara's instincts urged her to comfort the smaller wolf. She moved closer, her presence gentle and reassuring, her heart filled with a deep compassion for Mélisande's pain.

When Mélisande whispered her apology and turned back, her eyes glistening with unshed tears, Ellara felt a fierce protectiveness rise within her. "There is no need to apologize," she said softly, her voice imbued with warmth and understanding. "Life can be cruel and unfair, but I can see that you have endured, and that makes you incredibly strong." She hesitated for a moment, feeling her own heart race with the intensity of her emotions. "Here, with you, in this moment, I want nothing more than to see you smile and feel safe."

As Ellara inched closer, she could sense the burgeoning arousal within Mélisande, a mirror to her own growing desire. The innocence and uncertainty in Mélisande's voice only fueled Ellara's need to be gentle and reassuring. "Mélisande, it’s okay," she whispered, her pink eyes locking onto Mélisande's gaze with a fierce tenderness. "I.. don't know what it is about you that called to me, but I care for you, deeply... already. And yes, you may call me Ella. You may call me whatever you wish." She leaned in, her breath warm and soft against Mélisande's ear. "You are beautiful, Mélisande."

Her words were a soothing balm, meant to calm Mélisande's fears and insecurities. "I am not trying to rush or pressure you, we can take a step back..." Ella continued, her voice low and husky with her own barely contained emotions. "I just want to be close to you, to know you, to share in your joys... and your sorrows. You are safe with me, I promise." She nuzzled Mélisande's cheek gently, her touch feather-light. "Tell me more about yourself, anything you wish to share. I want to know everything about you. You're not alone anymore, if you do not want to be - you can tell me what is on your mind and we can explore these feelings together."

Her smile...
...was my favorite love story.

CODE BY SIN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. bloom Redbud Nook 08:04 PM, 07-08-2024 01:17 PM, 07-29-2024