size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Pride - Demisexual
07-15-2024, 08:37 AM
m é l i s a n d e

Ellara created the right habitat within mélisande, bringing a blooming within her; feelings of softer passion coming forth and seeping around them. and it all felt so right. every word that came out Ella's maw was one of reassurance that beckoned her trust & belief. and by then, she gave in to the sweet nothings, praying they weren't empty. diving into the other, she accepted the notion, allowing Ellara to coming slightly closer little by little. coming to nuzzle against her cheek, mélisande sat still- savoring the feelings of their fur meshing together and their scents intertwining. she inhaled, closing her eyes for just a moment as she basked in Ella's affection. mélisande you beautiful. it echoed over her, making her breathing quicken. she imprinted now- bonding to Ellara in this very moment.
slowly, she opened her eyes, coming to face Ellara with a soft gaze. "Can you stay with me?" she asked, saying exactly what was on her mind most. "Can you kiss me?" she said next, words sweet and low like a whisper just for Ellara to hear.

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by nelsa

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. bloom Redbud Nook 08:04 PM, 07-08-2024 01:17 PM, 07-29-2024