size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-15-2024, 09:08 AM

When Mélisande turned to face her, her gaze soft and filled with an innocent longing, Ellara felt the world around them fade away. The delicate question that left Mélisande's lips, asking if she would stay, was like a gentle plea that tugged at Ellara's very soul. She moved closer, her eyes never leaving Mélisande's, and whispered, "Yes, Mélisande, I will stay with you. As long as you want me, I will be here." Her voice was a tender promise, laden with sincerity and warmth.

The next question, a shy request for a kiss, sent a shiver down Ellara's spine. She leaned in, her breath mingling with Mélisande's, and whispered softly, "I would be honored to kiss you." She closed the small distance between them, her pink tongue brushing gently against Mélisande's in a tender, loving kiss. It was a delicate exploration, a sweet connection that spoke of the depth of her feelings and the respect she held for the smaller wolf.

As they kissed, Ellara poured all her affection against her lover's lips, hoping to convey the depth of her emotions. She pulled back slightly, just enough to look into her sweet Mélisande's eyes, her own filled with a mixture of adoration and gentle desire. "Thank you for trusting me, you are safe with me, Mélisande," she murmured, her voice a soft caress. "Tell me more about you, where are you from? What are your dreams.. and your fears? I want to be a part of your world. I may have only been a part of it for a moment, but I've never felt more at home." She nuzzled into Mélisande's mane as she spoke, curling herself around her. Ella had never felt this way in her life, and she didn't quite understand it, but she was certain she wanted to shower Mélisande in her love for as long as she would let her. She was just so gorgeous, with her perfect red and black fur and deep red eyes. Ella was in love.

Her smile...
...was my favorite love story.

CODE BY SIN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. bloom Redbud Nook 08:04 PM, 07-08-2024 01:17 PM, 07-29-2024