ardent

you want me to walk her like she's your dog?

Vesper

Wilder

Armada
Stalker

Master Hunter (250)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
07-15-2024, 07:17 PM
Wilder looks at her good, noting how her tone had changed. It wasn't unusual for a wolf to be unable to read. He could hardly read himself, but he knew enough to dictate between bad and good. Perhaps he might have been inclined to push her buttons, but after everything that's happened so far in their day, he wasn't in the mood to push it. If she wanted to be bad and try some booze, he'd go snatch some for her.

"Ya won' even notice I'm gone," he answers cheekily, shooting her a playful wink before disappearing out into the warren corridors. Thankful for his long legs that provided long strides, it wasn't long before he was at the food storage area near the kitchens.

- Exit Wilder, Wilder sneaks some booze, Wilder returns 20ish? minutes later -

Peeking his head into the infirmary, his gaze looks around to see if the coast is clear. With bottle between his teeth, he approaches Vesper's cot and plunks his butt down onto the cold stone. Placing the glass bottle beside her, he nudges it as if to say she could have first swig. "You can have the honors," Wilder comments, gaze curious and mischievous as he watches.

"Wilder"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you want me to walk her like she's your dog? Dreamer's Col 07:27 PM, 06-22-2024 03:25 PM, 08-20-2024