ardent

you want me to walk her like she's your dog?

Vesper

Wilder

Armada
Stalker

Master Hunter (250)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
07-15-2024, 08:02 PM
Her teasing helps shift his mood to something lighter. At least if she were feeling better and not being so sassy, he wouldn't be so grumbly toward her. He reminds quiet though as she snags the bottle from his paws and eagerly yanks the cork open. His eyes widen in surprise, a smirk playing along his lips at how the next moment was going to unravel. She really had no idea what booze was did she... Wilder thinks to himself as he watches the bottle meet her lips.

The laugh that sputters from his own lips as she lurches forward cannot be contained. After a moment, he brings up a paw to silence himself, but the enjoyment is there with the crinkle of his eyes. "Well yeah, what did ya think it was?" Wilder questions as he grabs the bottle back from her. Taking a hearty swig himself, he lets the liquid burn the back of his throat. Only coughing a little bit, he hands it back to her. "That's much smoother than the hooch I've been offered out in the wild," he admits, his muzzle still displaying that teasing humorous smile as he awaits to see if she'll take another sip.

"Wilder"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you want me to walk her like she's your dog? Dreamer's Col 07:27 PM, 06-22-2024 03:25 PM, 08-20-2024