ardent

you want me to walk her like she's your dog?

Vesper

Wilder

Armada
Stalker

Master Hunter (250)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
07-15-2024, 08:27 PM
The giggling coming from her is still unexpected. She was so rigid on the outside. A thick protective shell that refuses to fall. He had not expected a few swigs of booze to diminish all resolve she had within her. Wilder couldn't disagree though. Her giggles are cute and the way she slurs her words is something that he'll tease her about later. "Yeah, I reckon it will," he replies, uncaring for the repercussions it would potentially bring him as well.

Before he could say anything else about it (which was probably a good thing he didn't mention the whole slavery business in her current state), Vesper was commenting about him being handsome. Speechless as she swipes the bottle back from him, he stares at her with wide eyes. "I-I uh, yeah? You, uh think so?" Were the only words he could stutter out as she belched loudly again.

Feeling the heat rising swiftly to his cheeks, he snags the bottle back from her. Taking another deep drink, he lets out his own rumbling burp. "I figure all the women think I'm handsome. They just too 'fraid to say it," he teases back, trying to recover from his foolish reaction to her compliment. Was it a compliment if she wouldn't remember saying it the next day?

"Wilder"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you want me to walk her like she's your dog? Dreamer's Col 07:27 PM, 06-22-2024 03:25 PM, 08-20-2024