ardent

you want me to walk her like she's your dog?

Vesper

Wilder

Armada
Stalker

Master Hunter (250)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
07-15-2024, 08:49 PM
His mind was just beginning to swirl, his nerves fuzzy and logical reasoning slipping out the door. Even as she looks at him with vacant eyes, he looks back with interest. Until what she says registers in his fuzzy brain.

Wilder’s expression changed quickly. His cheeks both hot and cold at the same time. Utterly and devastatingly speechless time as he registers what she’s just said. Had she actually just said that?

Still at a loss of words as she rolls closer to him, leaning against his side, he feels that warmth spread from his belly to nether regions. But surely now wasn’t the time. She was a slave after all and had been abused and formed up.

“Ves, I don’t think we should,” Wilder replies gently after that awkward pregnant pause. “We only jus’ met an’ I ain’ a man of one night stands,” he goes on to say hoping that she’ll leave the reasoning at that. While he doesn’t push her away, he does reach over her to grab another drink of the booze. Which was feeling surprisingly feeling light already. How much had that drank?

“Why don’ we play 20 questions instead?” Wilder offers, trying to smile at her without thinking of the confusion of emotions twirling around him. Yeah she was pretty, but a lot came with being with a girl like her… surely the Warlord and Oleander would not be pleased if they found out.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you want me to walk her like she's your dog? Dreamer's Col 07:27 PM, 06-22-2024 03:25 PM, 08-20-2024