build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-17-2024, 07:17 AM
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

It was spectacular, the shining smile that came across Atreyu's face was a testament to the happiness Ellara had just pushed into her heart. Believing that by keeping the traditions and recipes from her parents and pack she could keep them forever alive in some way, looking up to the sky, Atreyu waved her tail. 'Let's see what we can find...' Ellara said, immediately searching the area for the herbs they would need in order to cook this fish her mother's way. "I wish we had a way to make butter, my mother taught me how, maybe one day I can bring our traditions to Boreas or Auster." The words were said to no one in particular as she set about looking for some thyme, holographic eyes searching every plant.

Her nose would work when her eyes could not, and Atreyu soon found the plant in question, stripping a few stems of their leaves with her claws. Putting them in her satchel, she turned to come back to where Bigs and the fish were waiting almost at the same time Ellara did with her garlic. The coffee-pink woman showed promise, how did she even know that garlic was part of her recipe? Setting her satchel down next to the salmon, Atreyu settled in, "I was going to tell you that we would need garlic, I got too excited and forgot. You must be psychic!" She laughed at her own silliness, shaking her head. Moving around their little clearing, Atreyu picked out a decently thick long stick and several small short ones, sitting down to sharpen one side of the sticks. After this, she looked to Ellara with a smile, "We need wood, as well. This is going to be a treat!" Throughout her workings, Atreyu found her tail waving constantly, and there was a hum that she couldn't quite shake.

Word count: 310 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: Omg she is so happy <3
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

1/3 collecting an herb - Thyme

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.