ardent

you want me to walk her like she's your dog?

Vesper

Wilder

Armada
Stalker

Master Hunter (250)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
07-17-2024, 11:45 AM
He chuckles lightly at her disgruntled noise. The wrinkle of her nose more endearing than he anticipated feeling about it. Really, he had the urge to reach over and boop her nose with his own, but refrained. Refraining was necessary. If he didn't, he wasn't sure what would go on in this infirmary.

Vesper's comment forces another chuckle out of him and a slight roll of his eyes. "Spider ain' that bad," Wilder mentions, shaking his head before he's stopped short at her next comment. His eyes widen, belly doing flip flops as his nether region is a buzz with tingles even as she kicks him with a back paw. "No, ya don' have ta go doin' that," he replies, his own words slurring. "I'm quite positive I got one," he can't help but laugh, thinking quickly what he wanted his next question to be.

"So why haven' ya run away yet? Not like ya got anythin' stoppin' ya here," Wilder poses the difficult question. The booze bringing out the truth serum and giving him the courage to ask things he wouldn't normally.

"Wilder"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you want me to walk her like she's your dog? Dreamer's Col 07:27 PM, 06-22-2024 03:25 PM, 08-20-2024