size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
07-17-2024, 10:53 PM
Wilder’s question catches them off guard, but perhaps it shouldn’t. in all honesty, they’ve been wondering the same thing. are they truly satisfied with the ethics of slavery? even Bas’ reformed brand of it? admittedly, they’ve been trying not to think of it ever since their first meeting with Ignita. even if she’s certainly deemed to forgive Bas, they can still remember her bitterness in the situation. “i…can’t say I’m sure,” they settle on finally. maybe it’s a coward’s answer, but they can’t - won’t - bring themselves to speak ill of Bas’ rules, especially when he needs support in the wake of Kite’s departure and the influx of new members. “it’s not like they can’t work their way up,” Spider adds, though there’s a note of uncertainty in their voice. “they’re given food and shelter in exchange for work. and…some of them are thieves. thievery should be punished.” this is…uncomfortable. Spider searches Wilder’s face, wondering if their answer has angered him. perhaps he finds the very notion of slaves to be morally reprehensible. Spider wouldn’t go that far, but if that is his stance, they won’t blame him. “the Armada was established with slaves in mind,” they admit, the words unpleasant on their tongue. they shuffle their feet. “i’m not sure if it knows how to operate any other way.”
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. gemini season Dreamer's Col 06:26 AM, 06-14-2024 06:27 PM, 08-15-2024