size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Pride - Demisexual
07-18-2024, 11:51 AM
m é l i s a n d e

Ellara was gentle and assuring, making space for safety to unfold naturally. soon, she found herself being encircled by the enormous wolf. perhaps the largest woman she'd ever seen. as Ellara spoke, mélisande chimed in, "But do you want to be here?" she asked with sincerity. wanting to dissect the meaning behind their words. "I want to get to know you more." she confessed, looking up at the dire wolf.
what came next was beautiful. a soft starting kiss that turned into a savoring passion as they held one another intimately. tasting Ella and allowing Ella to taste her with the swivels of her pink tongue, meeting & lapping over and over again. it brought her satisfaction, her fist kiss.
silence came over them both for a moment as they both cuddled one another. Ella then questioned her, breaking their captivation. "I am from far away. Islandic by nature and French." she chuckled softly, imagining how absurd it might've sounded. "Dreams? Fears?" she sighed, looking at her tiny wrists. "I-I don't know.." Looking back at Ella, she spoke softly, "No ones ever asked me that before."

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by nelsa

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. bloom Redbud Nook 08:04 PM, 07-08-2024 01:17 PM, 07-29-2024