Advanced Fighter (75)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-18-2024, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2024, 07:38 PM by Casimir. Edited 1 time in total.)

c  a  s  I  m  I  r

bramble spoke, tasting his name and it made him smirk in delight. friends now, no? "Sounds good when you say it like that." he taunted her lightly, tail wagging in play. She then teased him, asking a question that caught him redhanded. and not one to wisp up lies, he gave in whether she expected it or not. "I came when I saw you. You stand out Bramble." Hopefully his comments weren't overpowering. She indeed caught his eye, but he withheld why. intending to let her lead the conversation had she desired to know more. neutrality filtered over him, so as not to appear brazen. "But alas, I'm always on duty." he mused, chuckling as he assured her. casimir was studious, dutiful and sober. hopefully funny too..
She spoke on, in a sense comforting him. A sympathetic creature she was. "Yes, of course." he nodded in agreement. Was there anything else? "Are you leaving here soon?" he asked, eyes curious. "perhaps I could tag along and see the Hallows. I've never been. And if you say the wine is so great.. I'd love to try some over a casual date?" witty bastard.

"talk" "Think"

table by scarlet, art by nelsa

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. that feeling when your favorite song comes on Dreamer's Col 07:46 PM, 06-22-2024 04:50 PM, 07-29-2024