size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
07-18-2024, 04:27 PM

She opened her eyes as he sank down next to her. Just as dangerous to her family? She nearly bit him herself when her adrenaline was that high up... it made sense.

She let him gather her closer and clean the blood off. She closed her eyes leaning into the touch. It grounded her more than the breathing and walking, and anything else. His smell, his care, but none of that actually pulled her out of the dissociative state a mere minute ago.

She sighed as he asked if she hunted before. She raked her top teeth across her bottom lip. Was she really such a pampered princess? Great she wasn't just useless she was dangerous to her own kin. She slumped into his arms.

"Not... really. I was able to sneak out a few times and help round up some of the sheep. Before... you found me on the plateau, I had barely survived on a couple of rabbits and ducks. Most of which I got from setting traps. It took me a few tries to figure out how to skin them." She admitted shamefully. What kind of wolf was she, barely hunting for her own food? She hardly knew the thrill of the chase. The only thing she was thrilled by chasing was knowledge and discoveries. She even forgets to eat when she's in the thick of discovering something new.

"Pampered princesses hardly make good wolves." Sheltered, bullied, isolated... What a mess she was, denied the very essence of what makes her whole.

"Basilisk" || "Iggy"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]