size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-18-2024, 05:55 PM
Ellara's heart swelled with tenderness as she listened to Mélisande's sincere questions. She wanted to assure her, to make her feel truly seen and valued. "Yes, Mélisande, I want to be here," she replied softly, her voice filled with earnestness. "I've never felt like this before, I'll admit. Being with you just feels right, like I've found something I didn't even know I was searching for." Her eyes reflected the depth of her sincerity, hoping to convey how deeply she meant her words.

The kiss they shared was a revelation, a tender dance of affection that deepened the bond between them. Ellara savored the taste of Mélisande, each gentle lap of their tongues a sweet promise of the feelings blossoming between them. When the kiss ended, she felt a sense of peace and fulfillment that was entirely new to her. The silence that followed was comfortable, a shared moment of intimacy that spoke volumes without the need for words.

As Mélisande spoke of her origins, Ellara's curiosity was piqued. "Islandic and French," she mused with a gentle smile. "That sounds enchanting, just like you." She nuzzled Mélisande's mane again, her touch soft and affectionate, a silent promise of her growing affection. "Dreams and fears are part of what makes us who we are," she said softly, her voice a soothing murmur. "It's okay if you're not sure. We can explore them together, if you'd like."

Ellara's gaze was tender as she looked into Mélisande's eyes. "I just want to know everything about you, but we can take our time. There's no rush. I'm here for you, and I'm not going anywhere." She curled herself around Mélisande a little tighter, providing a warm and protective embrace.

"Ellara"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. bloom Redbud Nook 08:04 PM, 07-08-2024 01:17 PM, 07-29-2024