gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-19-2024, 12:13 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2024, 05:32 PM by Ellara. Edited 2 times in total.)

Ellara Praetor

Ellara gratefully accepted Eltrys' offer, rising to her feet with his assistance. She shook her thick pelt, dust and small particles flying off in a cloud. Despite the bruises and the scratch on her flank, she felt a sense of accomplishment from the battle, even in defeat.

"Thank you, Eltrys," she said warmly, her striking pink eyes meeting his arctic blue ones. "I'm Ellara Praetor, but you can call me Ella. Your strength and skill are impressive, and I appreciate the spar. I'd be glad see about the herbs you mentioned." She gave a small nod, acknowledging both his victory and his kindness. "It's good to know there are wolves like you protecting Polaris. What is it like there?"

She followed him, eager to learn more from this experienced guardian, her respect for him growing with each step. This encounter, though challenging, had already begun to forge a new understanding and connection, something she valued deeply in the land of Auster.

[1/3 Received a healing lesson from a Professor character]

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Determined The Boneyard 09:29 PM, 07-16-2024 08:28 PM, 08-11-2024