size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
07-19-2024, 12:46 AM
Spider chuckles at Strai’s response, but a white shape against the sky suddenly catches their attention, and they watch as a Eterna swoops over to meet them, something clutched between its talons. nerves writhe in the pit of their stomach, making them feel vaguely nauseous. is this Bas’ response? is he demanding they come home? the bird comes to rest on their shoulder, a leg outstretched to brandish the note. Spider unties it with shaky hands and spreads it out on the ground, shuffling to allow Strai the room to read.

Spider,
we wish you home soon, but a blight has entered the forest.

Bas demands your safety. stay with Strai and Delphi for now. we will come for you when it’s safe. we miss you.

stay safe,
Ignita

a golden trinket bounces out of the letter - an earring. Spider chokes on a sob and their breaths come in panicked gasps, throat tightening to the point they can barely swallow. “t-the last thing i said to them was in anger,” they gasp out, stumbling to their feet. it feels like the world has narrowed around them, pressing into them on either side. they can’t think, can’t breath - their feet are moving before they’ve even registered it. “i-i have to go them. they need my help!”
1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.