gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-19-2024, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2024, 05:30 PM by Ellara. Edited 9 times in total.)

Ellara Praetor

Ellara followed Eltrys through the battlefield, her steps growing lighter as they left the desolate Boneyard behind and approached a lush copse of trees. The vibrant colors of fall and the heavy clusters of grapes provided a stark contrast to the dust and bones, filling her with a sense of tranquility.

"Polaris sounds like a good place," she said, genuine admiration in her voice. "A home for healers, pups, and elders... it must be a place of peace and wisdom." She paused her steps for a moment and gawked, her pink eyes widening slightly in surprise. "A polar bear? That's incredible. I've never heard of such a thing. Your pack must be truly unique. The bear doesn't try to eat the pups?" Her question may have seemed comical, but her curiosity was genuine.

As they reached the stand of yarrow, Ellara listened intently to Eltrys' explanation. She took the stem he offered, the sweet scent of the white flowers filling her nose. "Thank you," she said softly, appreciating his knowledge and kindness. She chewed the yarrow down carefully, feeling the bitter taste on her tongue, then applied it to the scratch on her flank with a few careful licks. The soothing properties of the herb began to work almost immediately, easing the sting of the wound. Ellara gave a sigh of relief.

"I've never actually used Yarrow on myself," she remarked, a warm smile spreading across her face. "I'm grateful for your help. It's clear that Polaris is not only well-guarded but also well-cared for with you there."

[2/3 Received a healing lesson from a Professor character]

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Determined The Boneyard 09:29 PM, 07-16-2024 08:28 PM, 08-11-2024