An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
07-20-2024, 10:55 AM
Hattori knew she'd gone through a period of being unwell, that she'd been tended to by the healers who had kept a close eye on her. It was good to see her out and about of her own accord, but the admission that she did not feel quite right yet did give him pause, his gaze flitting to her face. Though he trusted in the talent of his clan mates, he would seek outside help if he must, if this condition kept effecting his pale daughter.

He exhaled slightly, letting a silence settle before he spoke once more. Hattori did not speak of his childhood often, or at all really, some things were better left out of sight and mind. Memories he ought not to dwell on, since he knew it would do no good.

"You will get there, you are strong and will only get stronger still." He exhaled, not really a reassurance, it felt like he was merely stating a fact. The finality of it all."I was quite the sickly child. Most of my siblings died at birth, with the rest passing before they were two seasons old." He remembered some of them, fleeting memories of faces, rare moments they were allowed to play and just be children. With their deaths, their names had been erased, as if they had never existed to begin with- but he remembered, in part. Kiyo was with them now, something he felt she would have found solace in.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]