An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
07-20-2024, 01:19 PM
Venom had the hope, the ambition to reshape Ashen into what it used to be. And he'd believed her for quite some time, but after the Long Night his eyes had been opened, he'd seen the inevitable approaching and wanted no part of it. Knew he could do better, that things would be better if he chose his own path- and thus Tojo remained, as sturdy and as fortified as the Maze he called home.

To a degree, he understood where Modesty was coming from, Ashen had fallen because it clung onto the past, maintaining the pretence simply wasn't enough, action needed to be taken. But he supposed in many ways, some might regard Tojo as a relic of the past, imitating the old ways he was familiar with back on his homeland. Hattori was very much of the mentality that there was no need to fix something that was not broken, though perhaps he was being overly defensive, her words a nudge in his direction he did not quite appreciate.

He frowned, Kuroki and Ikigai had moved on and were flourishing, and those of his children who hadn't...were not, to his understanding.

"If anything, I was surprised it remained as long as it did. The Kleins always relied too much on the value of their name. I have not. " Even when they had been pack mates they never spoke, never cared to.
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. silence is golden unless you have a toddler Druid's Moor 12:27 AM, 05-28-2024 01:22 AM, 08-24-2024