gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-21-2024, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2024, 05:30 PM by Ellara. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ellara Praetor

Ellara felt a warmth spread through her at Eltrys' words, both from his invitation and the kindness he had shown her. She finished applying the arnica, the soothing effects already beginning to ease her aches. Sitting back, she regarded Eltrys with genuine appreciation.

"Thank you, Eltrys," she said softly, her pink eyes meeting his arctic blue ones. "Your invitation means a lot to me. I promise, once I've made up my mind, I will come find Polaris and meet Saga. And if that day comes, I would be grateful for your good word." She smiled warmly, feeling a sense of connection with the guardian.

Rising to her paws, she stretched slightly, testing the newfound relief in her muscles. "For now, I need to return to my brother. He'll be wondering where I've gone off to." She dipped her head respectfully. "It was an honor to spar with you, and an even greater honor to learn from you. Until we meet again, Eltrys."

With a final nod, Ellara turned and began her journey back, her thoughts filled with the possibilities of the future and the wisdom she had gained from this encounter.

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Determined The Boneyard 09:29 PM, 07-16-2024 08:28 PM, 08-11-2024