gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced
player
Res
07-23-2024, 07:00 AM

Rounded ears listened again as the koi marked wolf spoke of his pack and their beliefs. Solitude was a lovely thing at times, but it did get lonely. Ruby eyes shifted from the playful cats towards the brute who rested nearby. "I believe I'm going to stay here," the lioness spoke with a sense of finality. "There's something about this place... it should be protected." Surely he felt it too.

Gently, Taiga prompted the cats off of her and she rolled to her paws. The hulking feline moved towards the horned wolf, her long tail gently lashing back and forth. Little felines dove up at it, trying to catch the dark tuft on the end. Taiga's claret gaze was only for Hattori. "If you could tell your pack that I'll be here so as not to alarm them, it would be ideal," the stripey spotted cat spoke.

She was in the heart of wolven territory, so Taiga believed that there should be some exchange for passage through Hattori's lands, should she wish to leave the peaceful little sanctuary. "Should you have any in your pack that wish to learn hunting or fighting, I can offer my services in payment for passage through your lands."

"Taiga"

Taiga is a Panthera Spelaea- a Cave Lion.

She stands 63" at the shoulder and weighs a whopping 700 lbs.