An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
07-23-2024, 07:16 AM
Delphi listens to Strai and understands the want to leave the gritty details for later. Continuing to hold onto Spider tight, Delphi refuses to let go even as the other leans back and speaks. “Hi,” Delphi murmurs back, laughter in her tone before it quickly dissipates.

Finally meeting Spider’s gaze, Delphi feels the seriousness of the situation. She could relate to Spider a lot more than even she realized. “Welcome to the club,” Delphi says, her tone dipping down into its own ring of sadness. “Of course you can stay. Stay forever if you want,” her wavering smile is cheeky as she finally removes herself from Spider’s embrace.

“My da is also playing happy family, but at least my mum is dead so he has an excuse to move on and be happy,” Delphi’s expression scrunches, teeth grinding together as she realizes that probably was abrasive. Filters and beating around the bush were never her thing. “C’mon, lets go warm up and get something to eat,” she urges, nudging Spider with her snout before leading the way back to her and Strai’s den.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Honey I'm home The Stone Steppe 07:03 PM, 07-07-2024 06:56 PM, 08-19-2024