build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-24-2024, 07:25 AM
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

Atreyu had spent the morning watching the band of horses below her. Sitting high up on an outcropping of rocks, those holographic eyes flitted from one brown horse, to a darker red one, then down to a foal who looked a few months old. She wasn't a natural hunter, her coat was not made for blending in with her surroundings, but she was rather good at taking down horses. They had seemed bigger in her homeland, but the young foal would fill her belly nicely. It was while she watched the herd that she spied a dark wolf heading for a nearby creek.

Making her way off of the rocks without alarming the horses, Atreyu made to meet the stranger at the creek. The entire time, she kept an eye and an ear on the equines she planned to hunt. The pink-spotted woman made her way to greet the other, keeping a respectful distance away with a waving tail. In a lowered voice she spoke, not wanting to alarm the nearby band of horses, "Hello, I am Atreyu. I was wondering if you could help me?" Luckily her dire form was hidden by a small rise in the earth where the creek was nestled.

Word count: 204 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: It is soooo bad, I'm sorry XD Writing through writer's block.
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.