An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
07-25-2024, 11:35 AM
Delphi smiles, though it doesn't reach her eyes as Strai plants a kiss upon her nose. Though they struggle, their love with true and nothing would change that. Gods, Delphi wouldn't know what to do if anything did come between them. She couldn't imagine losing him now.

His surprise is not surprising to her as she nods slowly in acknowledgment. Then it is her turn to widen her eyes, quickly shaking her head and leaning forward to place her paws upon his cheeks. "Do not go asking for trouble with them," Delphi warns, her eyes solid upon Strai's, her tone serious as she brings her nose to gently place it upon his forehead. "They will slit throats of anyone they catch trespassing. They are the type of wolves that gloat about murder while their victim's hearts still beat in their chests," she whispers, eyes closing now as she kisses his forehead and the bridge of his nose.

"I can't lose you, my Thrall," tears wet her eyes as she continues to kiss his muzzle, his lips, his cheeks. "I would rather lose it all before losing you," she whispers softly, a quiet whine escaping her as she presses close to him.

"Delphi & Strai"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll Always Need You The Stone Steppe 08:39 PM, 06-10-2024 01:51 PM, 10-02-2024